Shastrartha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shastrartha

Hindu Nationalist.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sunanda Pushkar mystery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackmetalman
Admin
Blackmetalman

The Sunanda Pushkar mystery. Empty
PostSubject: The Sunanda Pushkar mystery.   The Sunanda Pushkar mystery. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:49 am

Author Madhu Kishwar alleges Sunanda Pushkar was in an abusive relationship

Quote :
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Writer Madhu Kishwar who was in Thiruvananthapuram to launch her book 'Modi Media and Muslims' said she wasn't surprised that the Congress had offered a ticket to Shahsi Tharoor given that the party was able to do a good job in hushing up the investigation pertaining to the death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.

Kishwar said that she wouldn't call Sunanda Pushkar a friend, but Tharoor's wife was very good friends with Kishwar's good friends and she often confided in them. "I knew Sunanda Pushkar was unhappy in her marriage and there is little doubt in my mind that she was murdered. Everyone who knows Tharoor, knows that he is a womanizer. Shashi Tharoor was abusing her, she confided in my friend. Their marriage was an absolute mess. They were fighting in public all the time," said the author-activist at the launch of her book at Rangavilasom Palace, Thiruvananthapuram.

Kishwar said she doesn't like to waste mind-space for gossip, "but I remembered that Sunanda complained about how her husband was living off her. Sunanda said that her husband was making her pay for everything. She said, "When I married this UN diplomat I thought that he would have enough money to at least take care of himself but he even made me pay for his wedding Sherwani. Which man does that?" Sunanda Pushkar has enough friends in the media, why isn't anyone standing up for her. The media has buried her story with the help of Congress. The snoopgate against Modi on the other hand is still an election issue," Kishwar said.
Back to top Go down
https://shastrartha.forumotion.org

The Sunanda Pushkar mystery.
Page 1 of 1