Shastrartha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shastrartha

Hindu Nationalist.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback thread .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackmetalman
Admin
Blackmetalman

Feedback thread . Empty
PostSubject: Feedback thread .   Feedback thread . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 pm

My intention was never to berate anyone,as I am without doubt,the youngest person involved.
I know that everyone is busy and few will ever have as much free time as I have on my hands,most of the time.

All I ask of you'll is - If you'll see anything interesting on twitter just copy/paste it here.Or upload a screenshot.Or just link it here.Whatever suits the purpose.

And this place was meant to initiate discussions,as discussions are hard to have on twitter - 140 characters,no 'linearity',discussions aren't static,tagging too many people becomes a problem etc.
Plus there isn't this risk of missing things,as it happens on twitter,because not everyone can read every tweet of a certain person,let all alone everyone they follow,which results in a lot of good tweets/content being lost in the Black hole,forever.

But now,since I am the only regular 'contributor/poster',this place moving towards more of a 'Documentation site',where things around the internet are put up from time to time,neatly divided into categories and sections,which some may find useful in the present,and which many will undoubtedly find in the future,if this place goes down that route.

Back to top Go down
https://shastrartha.forumotion.org
Blackmetalman
Admin
Blackmetalman

Feedback thread . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread .   Feedback thread . Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 pm

And one more thing,I must be clear on - there is no compulsion whatsoever.

Contribute only if and when you want.
Back to top Go down
https://shastrartha.forumotion.org

Feedback thread .
Page 1 of 1